2024 School Year Tuition Information
At The Britleys School, tuition is all-inclusive, including the following:
- Daily etiquette lessons (program purchased from our partner program @ The Youth School of Etiquette & Decorum)
- Formal Ball events
- Daily freshly prepared on-site breakfast, lunch, and 2 snacks
- Cooking lessons
- Outdoor education and excursions
- Dance, and music & movement lessons
- Annual Registration Fee: $100 per applicant (Family/Sibling fee: $150)
- Non-refundable Enrollment Fee: $500
- Sibling Discount (10% off older sibling’s fee)
- Concierge Service:
Diapers & wipes package: $75 monthly
Note: Before and after school programs are available to the kindergarten age group only.
Age Group Age Category Monthly Tuition Rates
- 3 months – 12 months
- 12 months – 3 years
- 3 years – 5 years
- Kindergarten (before school) 7:00 am – 9:00 am: $400
- Kindergarten (after school) 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm: $600
Waitlist vs. Guaranteed List
- A $100 ($150 for siblings) non-refundable waitlist fee is required to join the waitlist. This
- list relies entirely on when a space opens, but it is not a guaranteed enrollment. We will
- notify you when there is space.
- Guaranteed List
- A $500 ($750 for siblings) non-refundable enrollment fee is required to join the
- guaranteed list. By signing up for this list, your child is guaranteed a spot at The Britleys
The Britleys Policy
The Britleys School prohibits in all practices and programs discrimination against or harassment of any member or group based upon age, gender, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic predisposition, ancestry, or other categories protected by the District of Columbia or federal law. We do not discriminate on these bases in the administration of our admission process, educational policies, or any other school-administered programs.
We are an equal-opportunity educational institution. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for admission without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What our Parents are saying
"Words can’t describe how appreciative I am of the Britleys. We moved from LA to DC and our daughter began to attend the Britleys at 1 year old. She is now 2 years old and sings songs and counts in Spanish and Mandarin. They frequently visit museums and have a wonderful curriculum! She has built great friendships and loves her teachers. We are so grateful for the impacts on her cognitive, social, and emotional development! Thank you to all the amazing teachers at the Britleys!!"
"The Britleys is a wonderful first 'school' experience for toddlers and parents. My daughter started just over a year of age as one of the youngest kids and really blossomed under the loving care of Gloria and her staff of teachers. They plan engaging activities and lessons and obviously really care about your kids, which is a huge relief for parents. They have great hours and are very good at giving each child what they need."
"I cannot say enough good things about the Britleys! Gloria and her staff are amazing with our son! We moved from Atlanta and they made the whole process seamless. Our son has flourished in their care. I trust everyone at the school completely with my son everyday! My son is excited every morning to go to school!"
- Jamie W.